The card DM4L (Data
Processor Mono 486 with LAN) covers the same functionality
as the card DM3L but brings higher performance to the systems 310E
Although being software
compatible there are slight differences in the non-volatile memory
and the card's internal initialization which can be handled during
The differences include
- The EPROM (ROM) address space has been reduced to
- The state of the V.24 control registers for channels
2 and 3 as well as the state of the 486/DSP-setting can be read.
- The number of wait states for DSP accesses to the
V.24 controllers has been increased to 6.
- A power on signal is generated whenever the 5V power
supply fails as well as the 5V-to-3V-DC/DC converter fails.
- Memory capacity can not be derived from the HW ID.
In addition, the memory controller has not to be programmed. Memory
itself is implemented as exchangeable DIMMs.
- There is decode logic that has to be configured
before the card will operate correctly.
- The LAN controller must be configured to support the
new DRAM architecture.
- The number of waitstates for CPU accesses is fixed.
Product condition "Rebuilt"
This article is used and has been technically examined. It has, in its entirety, undergone extensive quality controls. We offer a one year warranty on this article. You can find more information on our restoration process here.
You can find this item in the following category:
Questions about this product?
Ask our product support team